About the Products
These are just some of the benefits of having a sauna:
- Soothes and relaxes tired muscles
- Relieves tension and stress
- Improves circulation
- Provides temporary relief for arthritic pain
- Increased metabolic rate which results in burning of up to 300 calories in one sauna session (equivalent to jogging for half an hour)
- Helps maintain clear and healthy skin
- Precut & Prebuilt Saunas
- DIY Sauna Kits & Packages
- Indoor & Outdoor Saunas (handmade using Northern White Cedar or Western Red Cedar)
- Barrel Saunas
- Square Log Saunas
- Octagon Saunas
- Finlandia Prefabricated Indoor Sauna Rooms
- Square Log Cottages with Incorporated Saunas
- Octagon Gazebos
Finlandia Prefabricated Indoor Sauna Rooms are modular, shipped as framed, insulated panels with Wester Red Cedar Interior and Exterior.
Finlandia Prefab (FPF) Saunas Include:
Assembled Benches, KIP Heater (Club Heater for larger rooms), Stones, Heater Fence, 2foot Prehung Door with Clear Glass, Bucket, Ladle, Thermometer and Wall Light.
FPF wall panels are enginerred with an internal locking system for easiest assembly.
Metal conduit and rough in boxes are factory installed for wall light, light switch, heater and control (if ordered).
*NEW FOR 2011* Square Log Cottage With Incorporated Sauna!
Design your own cottage! Square log cedar, finished inside and out. Completely assembled in two days! View our Photo Gallery to see our new 24'x24' cottage, complete with living space, shed and sauna with change room. Please contact us for design and pricing.
All of our saunas heat up quickly, (30 to 45 minutes) and the solid construction of the Barrel Saunas retain the heat equally as well as the insulated conventional saunas. Our Barrels are extremely portable, making it easy to keep your sauna at camp all summer and to bring it home for the winter.
The Barrel is constructed of 1 ½ inch Northern White or Tight Knot Western Red cedar and a Ball and Socket joint to make the product durable and strong. Theses saunas also have 79 1/2 inches of head room and vary in length from 4ft up to 20ft long. We also offer the barrel in 3 different diameters of 6ft, 7ft and 8ft! All sizes are easy to construct on site from kits, and all you need is three simple tools:
- Rubber mallet
- 9/16 inch wrench
- and about 4 hours of your time
Our 12 foot Barrel Sauna seats 6 to 8 people with a 4ft change room in front, the 8 foot Barrel seats 6 to 8 as well, and our 6ft Barrel seats 4 people comfortably.
All saunas are shipped partially assembled with a pre-hung door. Saunas are shipped packed in a crate as this is the less expensive way of shipping with the most protection to the saunas. Assembly time is 2-3 hours for Barrel Saunas and 7-8 hours for Square Log Saunas, and a detailed, full-coloured instruction booklet will be included with your sauna, as well as a list of the few tools needed.
We are a company that ships our products worldwide, therefore unable to meet the building code requirements in all regions. Some modifications may apply.
- About the Products
Barrels Shown In Break-Down Kit Form ( Photos)
Call for shipping prices.
*NEW* DIY Sauna Kits
- 3/4" Tight Knot Western Red Tongue and Groove cedar for walls and ceiling.
- pre-hung door with 12"x24" thermal window (other sizes available).
- foil vapour barrier for lining walls.
- electric heater.
- standard benches included (curved, fitted benches extra).